Friday, 20 May 2011

Check your Blog

Typealyzer

www.typealyzer.com tells me, that my blogging-style is of the type "ESTJ - The Guardians". It's practical and logical.

ESTJ is one of the 16 psychological types described by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. As I made such a test the last time, the result was ISTJ. So the result is quite good.

Genderanalyzer

The Genderanalyzer determines what sex you write like. In my case, they were right. According to the statistics they provide, they are only in 61% of all cases right. This could be interesting if you don't know the gender of the author of a blog you are reading, but I think most of the time it's clear.

Reading level

You can check the reading level of your blog, if you go to Googles Advanced Search. According to them, 12% of my blog falls into the category "Basic" (the Mad Tanks TD-article) and the rest into "Intermediate". No article is "Advanced". If you are interested in the methods used here, you could read the Wiki-article about Readability tests.

Spell check

A spell check for Blogger is important for me. Sadly it doesn't work and I don't know any other possibility to run a spell check (copy and paste into Word doesn't count).

Blogs Value

On blogcalculator.com you can enter some information and get the value of your blog.

Manual Blog Checking

I recently found blogprojekt.de. They seem to provide a manual blog check for German blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment